- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
A-KA-THA — Adhara
A-KA-THA is the triangle in the Guru Chakra, in which the entire creation is enclosed, symbolically it represents the Shabda-Brahman with its energies. It is also called Kama-kala.→ Подробнее...
«Fearlessness». One of the main virtues. Also, the name of the corresponding hasta-mudra (hand position) is the «gesture of fearlessness», abhaya-mudra, in which the fingers of the right hand are raised upward, and the palm facing forward.→ Подробнее...
An intention to remove external destructive influences.Here, as a rule, 6 magical actions of the shat-karma are included: Shantikarana, Vashikarana, Stambhana, Vidvesana, Uchchatana, Marana.→ Подробнее...
Abhinavagupta (end of 10th - the beginning of the 11th century) is an Indian religious philosopher, poet, mystic and author of works on aesthetics.→ Подробнее...
Will to possess or strong desire to retain something; manifestation of attachment to life and the fear of death.→ Подробнее...
Abhisheka («ablution», «purification») is a Sanskrit term, which in Hinduism and other Indian religions call the ritual ablution and ablation of the murti.→ Подробнее...
Steady, continuous effort to achieve the goals of yoga and realization of Brahman.→ Подробнее...
special areas (points) on the human body, which are considered by Naths as areas of transformation of prana and support for attention→ Подробнее...