- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
A-KA-THA — Adhara
A-KA-THA is the triangle in the Guru Chakra, in which the entire creation is enclosed, symbolically it represents the Shabda-Brahman with its energies. It is also called Kama-kala.→ Подробнее...
«Fearlessness». One of the main virtues. Also, the name of the corresponding hasta-mudra (hand position) is the «gesture of fearlessness», abhaya-mudra, in which the fingers of the right hand are raised upward, and the palm facing forward.→ Подробнее...
The magician's desire for occult power to fulfill personal desires leads him to the most dangerous kind of magic - black magic. Speaking of the abhichara, one usually means witchcraft with the use of tantra.→ Подробнее...
Abhinavagupta (end of 10th - the beginning of the 11th century) is an Indian religious philosopher, poet, mystic and author of works on aesthetics.→ Подробнее...
Will to possess or strong desire to retain something; manifestation of attachment to life and the fear of death.→ Подробнее...
Abhisheka («ablution», «purification») is a Sanskrit term, which in Hinduism and other Indian religions call the ritual ablution and ablation of the murti.→ Подробнее...
Steady, continuous effort to achieve the goals of yoga and realization of Brahman.→ Подробнее...
special areas (points) on the human body, which are considered by Naths as areas of transformation of prana and support for attention→ Подробнее...