- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Chachari-mudra — Chin-mudra
Yogic mudra, associated with the organ of perception – eyes, eyesight. The practice of this mudra involves concentration on external objects in space in front of oneself, and then – transition to shambhava-mudra.→ Подробнее...
the practice of raising of Kundalini in sushumna and carrying it through the chakras to the Sahasrara area→ Подробнее...
Chin-mudra is practiced in any meditative asana. Both hands are used here. The tips of the thumb and index finger touch each other, forming a circle or an acute angle. The other three fingers are kept straight, but relaxed. Hands are placed on the laps, palms up.→ Подробнее...