- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
Chachari-mudra — Chitta
Yogic mudra, associated with the organ of perception – eyes, eyesight. The practice of this mudra involves concentration on external objects in space in front of oneself, and then – transition to shambhava-mudra.→ Подробнее...
the practice of raising of Kundalini in sushumna and carrying it through the chakras to the Sahasrara area→ Подробнее...
Chin-mudra is practiced in any meditative asana. Both hands are used here. The tips of the thumb and index finger touch each other, forming a circle or an acute angle. The other three fingers are kept straight, but relaxed. Hands are placed on the laps, palms up.→ Подробнее...