- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Chachari-mudra — Chandra
Yogic mudra, associated with the organ of perception – eyes, eyesight. The practice of this mudra involves concentration on external objects in space in front of oneself, and then – transition to shambhava-mudra.→ Подробнее...
the practice of raising of Kundalini in sushumna and carrying it through the chakras to the Sahasrara area→ Подробнее...
“a verse from forty lines”
Chalisa (translated from Hindi "chālīs" means "forty") – a poem of praise or prayer text, comprising 40 parts addressed to a Deity. Chalisas are used for ritual purposes, daily religious rites, as well as a protective mantra – kavacha. The numerical value of the forty parts of the poem is symbolically associated with the Vedas, correlating with the ten mandalas of the Rig Veda and with the four Vedas Samhitas.→ Подробнее...
"a miracle”, “an unusual phenomenon"
A feeling of wonder, subtle delight and wonder experienced spontaneously. It is like a sudden enjoyment of experiencing the beautiful.
"sparkling", the Moon, one of the Navagrahas: naturally auspicious (सौम्य, saumya) and sattvic in nature. However, it is worth noting that Chandra is truly beneficial only in the bright half of the month (from the 1st to the 15th tithi).→ Подробнее...