- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Raga — Rakini
Color, coloring (including worldly passions), desire, attraction, passion, attachment.
In yoga, it is one of the five kleshas, obstacles to spiritual liberation. Attraction (passion) is inextricably linked with pleasure. Only having experienced pleasure from this or that object or action, the jiva, or rather its mind, forms such a klesha as raga. Thus, raga is a klesha that leads to the accumulation of the karma of desire for sense gratification.
literary passion (raga) and hatred (dvesha).
A state of mind and feelings unfavorable for spiritual development; neutralized by the practice of regular sadhana and the development of virtues in oneself.→ Подробнее...
the secret essence of knowledge→ Подробнее...
one of the Navagraha: naturally malicious and tamasic by nature→ Подробнее...
"Time of Rahu"; 1/8 of the light half of the day, unfavorable for business and innovations.→ Подробнее...
"king", "ruler", "the title of the Indian monarch"→ Подробнее...
Raja-yoga samadhi is a form of samadhi achieved through the practice with consciousness (raja yoga). There are two categories - samprajnata samadhi and asamprajnata samadhi, which are divided into stages:
"passion", "emotion", "attachment" —
Rajas (also rajoguna, raja-guna) is the dynamic, activating principle of Prakriti. Rajoguna is the movement from Spirit (Sat) to matter and from matter to Spirit. The quality of rajoguna is that activity, being immersed in the sphere of feelings, manifests itself as passion. Rajas is related to Tejas.→ Подробнее...
Rakini is the tantric goddess, Yogini responsible for the blood (rakta) which controls svadhishthana or anahata chakras. She belongs to the group of Yoginis, who personify the forces associated with the physical substances of the body (dhatu), and with the subtle aspect of the chakras.→ Подробнее...