- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
I — Ishta-Devata
our original essence, conscious self-existent Being→ Подробнее...
willpower, represents the will to create, that is, the driving force of desire → Подробнее...
One of the three main energy channels in the human body, also called chandra-nadi, because it transmits the moon energy; is located to the left of the spine.
In Vajrayana - an enlightened being or a deity of meditation, expressing an initially awakened state of consciousness. → Подробнее...
Indra, or Shakra (Sanskrit शक्र, Shakra meaning mighty, strong), is the king of the gods (devas) and the ruler of the heavenly abode, Svarga, one of the main deities of the Rigvedic pantheon. → Подробнее...
a function that connects the individual with the outside world; the strength of the body, the power of the senses;
God, Lord, Ruler, Master → Подробнее...
manifested grace → Подробнее...
ability to control the forces of nature and all creation → Подробнее...
Deity who leads sadhaka to liberation from rebirths in the material world → Подробнее...