- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Takshaka — Taraka yoga
the king of snakes who killed King Pariksit→ Подробнее...
palate chakra - located in the soft palate (tAlu-mula); it is also called Lalana-chakra.
"darkness", "ignorance", "illusion", "dullness" —
Tamas (also tamoguna, tama-guna) is a static, suppressing principle; inertia, density, force of compression, resistance, and decay. In its capacity as tamoguna, Prakriti hides the Spirit (Sat). Therefore, tamoguna is usually spoken of as inertia, because inertia is the veiling force of Prakriti. In the context of human qualities, tamoguna manifests itself as ignorance and laziness.
great dance of Shiva→ Подробнее...
elementary or subtle element→ Подробнее...
Tantric goddess who is part of the group of ten Mahavidyas (Dasha-mahavidya)→ Подробнее...