- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Talu-chakra — Trishul
palate chakra - located in the soft palate (tAlu-mula); it is also called Lalana-chakra.
classical Hindu idea of God as the Divine Trinity is Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra→ Подробнее...
It is a trident, a Lord Shiva’s weapon which is carried by yogis. It is the royal scepter of Shaiva-dharma. The trishula symbolism is polyvalent and rich. The three spearheads have various meanings and significance. They are commonly said to represent various trinities - creation, maintenance and destruction; past, present and future, the three gunas – sattva, rajas and tamas. → Подробнее...