- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Badarayana — Bell
(Vedavyasa, Vyasadeva or Krishna-Dvaipayana) is an ancient Indian philosopher, one of the founders of the Vedanta teaching, and also the author of the Vedanta-sutra tract.
“bound; constrained" "Bounded" is every mortal who has not yet attained spiritual liberation (moksha).
Bagala, Bagalamukhi is a Tantric Goddess who helps to paralyze the enemy and destroy all magical influences. → Подробнее...
external nyasa, part of the tantric ritual in which the practitioner touches the fingers or hands formed in the mudra to different parts of the body → Подробнее...
Indian philosopher, statesman and social reformer who lived on the territory of modern Karnataka→ Подробнее...
It symbolizes the element of ether (sound) and is used in puja and arati for the worship of Deities, attracting them by sound.