- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
Badarayana — Basavanna
(Vedavyasa, Vyasadeva or Krishna-Dvaipayana) is an ancient Indian philosopher, one of the founders of the Vedanta teaching, and also the author of the Vedanta-sutra tract.
“bound; constrained" "Bounded" is every mortal who has not yet attained spiritual liberation (moksha).
Bagala, Bagalamukhi is a Tantric Goddess who helps to paralyze the enemy and destroy all magical influences. → Подробнее...
external nyasa, part of the tantric ritual in which the practitioner touches the fingers or hands formed in the mudra to different parts of the body → Подробнее...
Indian philosopher, statesman and social reformer who lived on the territory of modern Karnataka→ Подробнее...