- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Sadashiva — Samsthapani-mudra
third stage in the process of cosmic evolution according to the theory of Kashmiri Shaivism→ Подробнее...
Sahasrara-chakra (or akasha-chakra) - psycho-energetic center of the subtle body, which is situated in the area of crown of the head.→ Подробнее...
Samana-mudra is connected with samana-vayu. Technique: the thumb touches all the others fingers (connect the pads of the fingers).→ Подробнее...
It is made for the request Deity to remain in a certain place. Thumbs are held in position, as in avahana-mudra, hands are lowered with palms down.→ Подробнее...