- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Sadashiva — Samsthapani-mudra
third stage in the process of cosmic evolution according to the theory of Kashmiri Shaivism→ Подробнее...
Sahasrara-chakra (or akasha-chakra) - psycho-energetic center of the subtle body, which is situated in the area of crown of the head.→ Подробнее...
Samana-mudra is connected with samana-vayu. Technique: the thumb touches all the others fingers (connect the pads of the fingers).→ Подробнее...
It is made for the request Deity to remain in a certain place. Thumbs are held in position, as in avahana-mudra, hands are lowered with palms down.→ Подробнее...