- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
(“Sada” - always; “Shiva” - a blessed, benevolent, gracious)
The third stage in the process of cosmic evolution according to the theory of Kashmiri Shaivism.
This stage is also called Sadakhya-tattva, a state in which the first movement of being is observed.
In every manifestation, there must be a first step forward. Sadashiva-tattva is the first emanation of consciousness in a universal manifestation. Here the unmanifested Universe is manifested as the consciousness of "I am This", where "I" is the unmanifested Universe. At this stage, the "I" is predominant. The subject begins to recognize himself in relation to his object. The manifested experience is subjective.
This category corresponds to the energy of Will - Iccha-shakti, the power of the will of consciousness. This is the state that precedes any action. Like the produced tattva, it is destructible and, therefore, not eternal. As the first emanation produced in the process of the evolution of consciousness, it is the last to dissolve in the process of the involution of consciousness under pralaya.