- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Hakini — Hridaya-nyasa
Hakini is a Tantric Goddess, Yogini, who is responsible for the bone marrow (majja) and controls ajna-chakra. She belongs to the Yogini group, which embodies the forces associated, on one hand, with the physical substances of the body (dhatu), and on the other – with the subtle level of the chakras. In addition to Hākiṇī, the group includes Ḍākinī, Rākiṇī, Lākiṇī, Kākiṇī, Śākiṇī, and sometimes Yākiṇī.→ Подробнее...
mantra, an analog of the mantra "So Ham"→ Подробнее...
divine monkey, the son of the wind god Vayu and apsara Punjistala→ Подробнее...
main holiday dedicated to Hanuman→ Подробнее...
iconographic form of the Supreme, in which the right half of the body is taken from Shiva, and the left one - from Vishnu→ Подробнее...
gift of sacrificial ingredients in the fire when performing homa→ Подробнее...