- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Padma-purana — Pav-panth
the legendary Buddhist tantric guru and great Mahasiddha, who played a huge role in spreading Buddhism→ Подробнее...
It is the name of India’s sandals or footprints of saints. Shri-padukas are Guru’s or saint sandals. It is a traditional iconographical image of Guru which is represents his holy feet and is honored as source of his grace. → Подробнее...
The line, founded by Chauranginath, who is reincarnation of Chandra (as a deity of alchemy) according to the nathas. → Подробнее...
A path, direction. Natha-sampradaya, having spread in the countries, bordering India, divided into several schools (12 panths), which have their own views according yoga and tantra practice. → Подробнее...
It is a vessel for water. Water is often used in various rituals (homa, puja, etc.) as an offering to Deities or for the sprinkling of a sadhaka and items of sadhana. → Подробнее...