- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
Padma-purana — Pav-panth
the legendary Buddhist tantric guru and great Mahasiddha, who played a huge role in spreading Buddhism→ Подробнее...
It is the name of India’s sandals or footprints of saints. Shri-padukas are Guru’s or saint sandals. It is a traditional iconographical image of Guru which is represents his holy feet and is honored as source of his grace. → Подробнее...
The line, founded by Chauranginath, who is reincarnation of Chandra (as a deity of alchemy) according to the nathas. → Подробнее...
A path, direction. Natha-sampradaya, having spread in the countries, bordering India, divided into several schools (12 panths), which have their own views according yoga and tantra practice. → Подробнее...
It is a vessel for water. Water is often used in various rituals (homa, puja, etc.) as an offering to Deities or for the sprinkling of a sadhaka and items of sadhana. → Подробнее...