- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Madhu — Mantra
demon killed by Vishnu; together with his twin brother, Kaitabha personifies mental vices→ Подробнее...
famous Hindu philosopher, Vaishnavist, creator and preacher of the dvaita-vedanta→ Подробнее...
middle lakshya: objects or areas for concentration that are not only inside or outside a person but permeate the inner and outer space simultaneously→ Подробнее...
type of speech in the process of the manifestation of Shabda-Brahman, the boundary between area of audible and inaudible→ Подробнее...
Оne of the three mudras designed to awaken Kundalini and the development of siddhas. Maha-mudra works with the spine (sushumna), activates pranas of the whole body, and prepares channels for the further direction of prana through the body.→ Подробнее...
According to Kashmir Shivaism there are three types of Atman contamination (limitations): anava-mala, karma-mala and maya-mala.→ Подробнее...