- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Madhu — Mann-panth
demon killed by Vishnu; together with his twin brother, Kaitabha personifies mental vices→ Подробнее...
famous Hindu philosopher, Vaishnavist, creator and preacher of the dvaita-vedanta→ Подробнее...
middle lakshya: objects or areas for concentration that are not only inside or outside a person but permeate the inner and outer space simultaneously→ Подробнее...
type of speech in the process of the manifestation of Shabda-Brahman, the boundary between area of audible and inaudible→ Подробнее...
Оne of the three mudras designed to awaken Kundalini and the development of siddhas. Maha-mudra works with the spine (sushumna), activates pranas of the whole body, and prepares channels for the further direction of prana through the body.→ Подробнее...
According to Kashmir Shivaism there are three types of Atman contamination (limitations): anava-mala, karma-mala and maya-mala.→ Подробнее...