- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Vada — Vajradanda
mantras of Vedic period→ Подробнее...
the usual "sound" speech, the roughest form of manifestation of the original sound – Shabda-Brahman→ Подробнее...
higher abode of Vishnu→ Подробнее...
The panth, founded by Bhartrihari, a prince from Ujjain. → Подробнее...
Detachment, emotionlessness, lack of desire to objects of pleasure. → Подробнее...
one of the six main views of Hinduism → Подробнее...
Mantra or prayer, ending with a sacrifice.
«diamond, lightning». Indra's weapons in battles with asuras, a symbol of hardness and powerful force. → Подробнее...
«vajra» is a diamond, «danda» is a stick. A diamond staff or a scepter. In Hindu texts — the scepter of Indra, the symbol of possession of siddhis (superhuman powers). → Подробнее...