- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Vada — Vyoma
the usual "sound" speech, the roughest form of manifestation of the original sound - Shabda-Brahman→ Подробнее...
Vajroli mudra at the physical level is executed by a contraction of the muscles surrounding the bladder and concentration on the fourth adhara – medhradhara. Helps to control apana and redirect it from the senses to the sushumna.→ Подробнее...
Vara (वर) – welfare, mercy, good. Vara-mudra (varada-mudra) – a gesture symbolizing the gift of grace: an open palm with the fingers down.→ Подробнее...
One of the yogic mudras giving siddhi. In this position, the body of the sun and the moon change places, that is, the solar sphere (the lower abdomen) is at the top, and the lunar sphere (the head region) is at the bottom.→ Подробнее...
Vyana-mudra is connected with vyana-vayu. Technique: the little finger and index finger are straightened, the middle and ring fingers touching the thumb.→ Подробнее...