- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Laghima — Laukika
Ability to become almost weightless, more lightweight than the lightest element and to make any object as lightweight as possible. One of the eight perfections (ashta-siddhis).
"good fortune", "wealth", "prosperity". The Goddess of happiness, beauty, and wealth, the consort of Vishnu.→ Подробнее...
sadguru born about year 200, reformer of the ancient Shivaite line Pashupata→ Подробнее...
“she who plays”, “playing”
One of the names of the Mother-Goddess, especially in the Tripurasundari aspect.→ Подробнее...
The loincloth of a yogin or ascetic (kaupina). It is associated with the observance of brahmacharya, the control of the senses and instincts.
The langot is not just a piece of clothing, it is a particular kind of energy, Shakti, that sadhaka places on the genital area to sublimate sexual energy and raise it upwards along the sushumna. In the Nath_Tradition, Langot Guru teaches the use of the langot, and explains how to transform sexual energy into spiritual energy.→ Подробнее...
"mundane”. This term often refers to an inferior form of practices that pursue only worldly results and goals, therefore incapable of leading to the ultimate realization of Truth.→ Подробнее...