- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Laghima — Lingam
Ability to become almost weightless, more lightweight than the lightest element and to make any object as lightweight as possible. One of the eight perfections (ashta-siddhis).
sadguru born about year 200, reformer of the ancient Shivaite line Pashupata→ Подробнее...
section of yogic practices associated with the dissolution of the mind in sound, light, emptiness→ Подробнее...
Lelihana (from the Sanskrit root lih – "eat, comprehend") – one of the names of Parvati, wife of Shiva. Also, this name is one of the mudras used in tantric rituals. The common variant, which occurs in most pujas and nyasas: the thumb is located at the base of the ring finger.→ Подробнее...