- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
the goal, the object for meditation, to which the practitioner's attention is directed; that which is kept in sight.
gaze vaguely fixed in space.
When directing attention to lakshya, since everything is consciousness, such a consciousness, as it were, cognizes itself, the part that corresponds to the object or situation.
Lakshyas are divided into three types:
Yoga and kaulism work with both external and internal lakshyas. For example, you experience the external reality as a dynamic space in the emptiness of your consciousness, and the inner lakshya as the awakened Kula-kundalini, which also becomes dynamically diverse when awakened. Therefor there are two accents of practice: energy - shakti and emptiness - consciousness.