- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Jada-samadhi — Jalandhara-bandha
A state of wakefulness in which a person perceives and is aware of objects of the external world through the senses, and is able to think and act in accordance with this awareness. → Подробнее...
Indian non-vedic religion, which is characterized by denial of Vedas authority, strict asceticism and belief in possibility of self-salvation. Jainism appeared around 500 BC. The founder of the doctrine is considered to be the kshatriya Mahāvīra. → Подробнее...
Followers of Jainism, Mahavira’s teaching.
Jala-mandala (from Sanskrit jala – "water", mandala – "circle", "ball", "area") is a water-chakra located at the level of the lower abdomen. It is associated with svadhishthana, as it is also associated with the water element (apas-tattva). → Подробнее...