- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Jalandhara-bandha — Jnana-mudra
one of the three main bandhas → Подробнее...
holy place, not far from Jvalamukhi-pith (Himachal-pradesh), where Jalandharnath practiced→ Подробнее...
one of the seven secondary energy channels of the human body → Подробнее...
It’s the name of a Natha-yogi’s bag. It is used for storage money, small objects etc. The jholi serves as an offering in the Gorakshanath-puja. → Подробнее...
This is the name of those who are interested in the Nath tradition, but who do not have diksha (initiation). → Подробнее...
living being bound by the limitations of the material world → Подробнее...
Jnana-mudra is often used in meditation practices (usually in sukhasana, padmasana). It is carried out with both hands, hands lie on the knees, palms facing down, thumb and index fingers are connected.→ Подробнее...