- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Sanmukhi-karana-mudra — Shabda-Brahman
It is done to ask the Deity to answer you. The fingers of the hands are held in the same position as for the sannirodhani-mudra, both arms are turned with the wrists upward.→ Подробнее...
Means approximation. It is made to offer oneself to service Deity and request Deity to stay nearby. Clench four fingers of both hands to form fists, big fingers lie on top of fists, slightly raised in the last joint.→ Подробнее...
It is done in order to ask the Deity to remain for a time of veneration. Keep your hands in the same position as for sannidhapani-mudra, but your thumbs are clenched in fists.→ Подробнее...
mantra, composed in the language of abstract images (sandha-bhasha), in which the nathas and siddha-yogis communicated→ Подробнее...