- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Sankhya — Shabar-mantra
It is done to ask the Deity to answer you. The fingers of the hands are held in the same position as for the sannirodhani-mudra, both arms are turned with the wrists upward.→ Подробнее...
Means approximation. It is made to offer oneself to service Deity and request Deity to stay nearby. Clench four fingers of both hands to form fists, big fingers lie on top of fists, slightly raised in the last joint.→ Подробнее...
It is done in order to ask the Deity to remain for a time of veneration. Keep your hands in the same position as for sannidhapani-mudra, but your thumbs are clenched in fists.→ Подробнее...
mantra, composed in the language of abstract images (sandha-bhasha), in which the nathas and siddha-yogis communicated→ Подробнее...