- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Bharata, Bharat (Hindi – भारत गणराज्य, Bhārat Gaṇarājya) is the official name of Republic of India in Hindi.
Translated from the ancient hindu “bharata” means literally “educated”.
The name originated from the ancient hindu tribe of Arias, the Bharatas, mentioned in “Rigveda”, who formed the basis of the Northern India people and founded the first states in the beginning of the 1 millenium BC. It entered into the union with Kuru tribes, who, united with the Panchals, created the first large state in India (about the 7th century BC).
The name of the Bharata’s territory, Bharatavarsha (interflute of the two rivers Jamna and Satlej), was often spread to the entire India in ancient times.
The legends “about Bharata’s descendents”, Kauravas and Pandavas, lend the basis of Hindu epic “Mahabharata”.