- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
बिन्दु bindu (from sanskrit root बिन्द् – split, divide; lit. drop, dot, small particle and so on.)
Self-generating seed of life, original unity of Shiva and Shakti, beyond human understanding. Whole being is manifested from white and red bindu (symbols of masculine and feminine origin), which were formed by its splitting. Bindu is depicted in the center of yantras. The universe is manifested from it and is dissolved in it.
Bindu is the omnipresent emptiness, the Shunya that integrates the structure of all forms as a manifestation of that emptiness. Bindu is a source of the creation of the universe. As mahabindu it is The Absolute, Shiva. As a dot, on the one hand, it does not have a form and is a symbol of the subtlest state possible. On the other hand, bindu is a form, the form of all forms, and foundation of all foundations. During the creation bindu starts splitting into the second bindu, which is called Shakti. At the same time the connection between Shiva and Shakti remains and is called «nada». The maximum tension from this connection creates three bindu. They create all worlds and the Universe – para-pinda that is the absolute emptiness and the form simultaneously.
The human body contains everything of the above, it also has bindu as a center of consciousness. This is a tantric view at the process of creation.