- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
One of Gorakshanath's panth.
Alternative names: «kaplani-panth», «chandnaths» (cānd nāth), «chand» (cand), might be also «choli» (coli).
The main math is situated in Calcutta (Western Bengalia).
The panth was formed by Kapila Muni, who received initiation from Gorakshanath or from his disciple. In this branch sankhya and Patanjali are seen from the position of tantra; many sadhanas are close to aghoric.
Worshipped: Vishnu (or Kapila as his reincarnation - Kapila Dev), Dattatreya, Aghora Shiva. Briggs connected this panth with nimnaths (khiskai, gaphlani) - followers of the legendary son of Matsyendra.