- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Bodjanga (from Pali enlightenment factors) - seven factors in the Pali Canon that a practitioner must develop in order to achieve enlightenment. It is noted that, having developed one, it generates, as in the chain, the following. The factors are as follows:
Awareness (sati) - this includes the practice of satipatthana.
Study of the Dhamma (dhamma vichaya) - a study of both the teachings of Buddha (Pali: “Dhamma”, Sanskrit: “Dharma”), and the phenomena of the world (Pali: “Dharmas”, Sanskrit: “Dharmas”).
Diligence (viriya) - is described as a mental quality that arises in mind as a result of an interest in study of previous phenomenon.
Delight (piti) - arises due to the preoccupation with the process of research and the elimination for the time of five disturbances of the mind.
Serenity (passaddhi) - the ease that is felt when the mind is saturated with delight and as a result calms down.
Concentration (samadhi) - as a result of calming the mind becomes focused.
Equanimity (upekkha) - the result of concentration of the mind and lack of clinging to emerging phenomena.