- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Kaitabha ("Crafty, insidious.") - the demon killed by Vishnu; Together with his twin brother Madhu personifies mental vices.
The story of the victory of Vishnu over Madhu and Kaitabha is described in the Devi-mahatmya and Devi-bhagavata Purana.
Its short version:
During Pralaya, in the waters of the Cosmic Ocean, Lord Vishnu reclined, residing in the dream of Yoganidra. From His earwax appeared two terrible asuras - the demons Madhu and Kaitabha. They saw Brahma, the Creator God of the world, and set out to kill him. The demons began to climb the lotus stalk on which Brahma was seated. Then Brahma began to praise Yoganidra - the Goddess Mahamaya - the Force, which forces Vishnu to sleep. Then praised by Brahma, Goddess came out of Vishnu, prompting him to awaken. Being awaked, Bhagavan Vishnu fought with them in hand-to-hand fight for five thousand years. The demons, intoxicated by their own power and deceived by Mahamaya, said to Vishnu, "ask for any gift from us." Vishnu replied: "I want you to fall down from my hand now." Then the demons started crafting: "Kill us, but only where the land is not covered with water." Vishnu laid the demons on his ankles and cut off the heads of with Sudarshana Chakra (disk).