- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
- Navaratri: The worship of Goddess Durga, 25 September - 4 October
- Seminar in Barcelona 12 July 2014
- "Dvadashanta" and "The Worship of the Goddess Tripura Sundari"
- Seminars of Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj in France
- Seminar in India
- Deepavali – the festival of lights, dedicated to the Goddess Lakshmi
- Yogi Matsyendranath's Satsang in Latvia (February, 2012). English subtitles.
- Satsangs in Riga by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 7-9 June 2013
- Satsang in Tallin by Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. 5-6 January 2013
- Seminar in Tallin (Estonia)
- Natha-Meeting in Riga
- Natha Yoga Workshop in Europe with Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj
Shakti-chalana means "movement of power" or "movement of shakti." In a number of yogic texts, shakti-chalana mudra is described as the one that awakens Kundalini-shakti and makes it move. In order to "wake up" Kundalini and feel the movement of energy, it is recommended to connect prana and apana (for example, with the help of kumbhaka), and then by repeated repetition of ashvini-mudra direct vayu into sushumna. Recommendations for the implementation of this technique may vary in accordance to the experience of different gurus. Some advise to add bhastrika in the beginning of practice.
A list of the main mudras can be found here.