- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
According to the legend on the way to the women kingdom, willing to set free his Guru, Gorakshanath met Mahavira Hanuman (he is known as a great warrior and a servant of Lord Rama). Hanuman guarded Matsiendranath and his kingdom. First they started fighting as average warriors when Hanuman realized that he was not a usual warrior, but a very experienced and mighty one. So Hanuman began to use different weapons: astra, mohanastra (the weapon of charming), bringing illusions and unbalancing the mind; Gorakshanath reflected with jnyananastra (the weapon of jnyana). Hanuman used vajrastra. Gorakshanath reflected it with indastra. Finally Hanuman lost his powers and fell on the ground. Gorakshanath defeated him.
Then Hanuman went to Rama and told him what happened. Asking why he, a great warrior and a servant of the God himself and the one whose strength is greater than of other Gods, was defeated by somebody named Gorakshanath. Rama replied: "Only Nath Yogi can be stronger than Gods. That is why you must become his disciple. Then you will completely understand the essence of military arts".
So Hanuman went to Gorakshanath and became his shishya. Gorakshanath imparted to him his knowledge that contains everything, including martial arts.