- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
"dissolution, return to the state of non-duality"
The state when the individual consciousness of the yogi (Atman) unites with the transcendental being (Brahman). The state of the completion of the existence of the universe at the end of the kalpa (time cycle), in the Vedas and Upanishads is described as pralaya – a great dissolution, a return to the primordial state of not-manifested.
In various sources – the Upanishads, Tirumantiram, Gheranda-samhita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika – it is said that for the first time, 250,000 teachings of Laya-yoga were told by Adinath through the revelations of siddhas to Matsyendranath and Gorakhnath.