- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Naivedya — Nateshvari-panth
Sacred food offered to Deity (murti, image, yantra, Shivalingam, etc.) during puja ritual in a temple, house, and sacred place.
Naivedya symbolizes the element (tattva) of water, which is associated with taste.
"the worship of Shiva"One of the main mantras (maha-mantra) of Shaivism, also known as Panchakshara-mantra (five-syllable).
It is located in the very “core” of Vedas, in the anthem “Shatarudriya” (“Shri Rudram-chamakam”) of “Krishna Yajurveda”.
“Joyous”; an attendant of Shiva
A white bull with a black tail, a riding animal (vahana) of Shiva, a symbol of His mighty power, a symbol of Dharma, Law, as well as spiritual devotion.→ Подробнее...
In translation it means "human nature" ("nara" is human, "tattva" is nature or essence).→ Подробнее...
Narasimha or Nrisimhadev is the fourth avatar of Lord Vishnu, according to numerous sacred writings, who appeared in the satya-yuga as a lion-man to kill asura Hiranyakashipu.→ Подробнее...
one of names of Lord Vishnu→ Подробнее...
"[the one] giving pleasure, enjoyment"
also known as Śāṅkarī, Revā, Pūrva-Gaṅgā.
The river that passes through the state of Madhya Pradesh between ridges of mountains and hills of Vindhya and Satpura, starting at Narmada Kunda on Amarkantak Hill and flows into the Arabian Sea, Gujarat state.