- April 3, Navaratri with Yogi Matsyendranath Maharaj, Australia, Queensland
- March 17, 2020. Purifiying Pranayama With Yogi Matsyendra Nath
- November 2019, Tantra Workshop Series in Argentina
- Workshop in Gualeguaychu
- 17-18 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath in Źarate (Argentina)
- 15-16 November 2018, Yogi Matsyendranath visit to Uruguay
- 12 Nov 2018, Lecture at USAL (Salvador University)
- 10-11 November 2018, Workshops in Quilmes and La Plata (Argentina)
- 8 November 2018, Open conference in Necochea (Argentina)
- 2,3,4 November 2018 - Participating in XVI Retreat International of Yoga and Meditation
- Programme in Québec (Canada) 13-16 June
- Melbourne Book Launch
- 4-years Summer Program
- Biography of a Russian Yogi
- November 2017, Visit of Yogi Matsyendranath to Argentina
- Satsangs of Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj in Berlin
- Seminars and trainings in June-July 2015 (France)
- Diwali festival on October 23
- Kali Jayanti 16 October
- Interfaith teaching and meditation
Nadanusandhana (नादा, nāda means "sound", अनुसन्धान, anusandhāna – "search" or "research") is the contemplative practice of focusing on the inner sound.
Nadanusandhana is associated with the absorption of the mind by the sound of anahata-nada. A disciple (Natha-yogi aughar) receives knowledge from the Guru through sound (anahata-nada), and through absorption in this sound he attains Brahman. The practice is also called nada-upasana – worship through sound, cultivation of inner sound, or nada-yoga.
Concentration on the inner sound allows to detach consciousness from external objects of feelings and redirect it inward – to Atman, which is empty and omnipresent in nature and identical to the universal soul – Paramatma. Thus, nada is a tool for realization (samarasattva) and nonduality.
“Sounds from Anahata unite with Chaitanya (Pure consciousness), thought is absorbed (Paravairagya) and ceases, devoid of its objects. This dissolution is laya, leading to the highest state of Vishnu (Vishnu Parampada)."
Swatmarama, Hatha-Yoga Pradipika 4.99